Spare Tire Chapter 62

Not to mention Ruan chenxuan, even Xu Chenghao was startled when he saw someone hanging outside the window. He rushed to open the window: “this is the sixth floor! Don’t you want to die!!”

Jing Yicheng jumped in on the edge of the window and said coolly, “if the elevator can be used, I won’t climb the window.”

Block the elevator · culprit · Ruan chenxuan has no fluctuation in his heart, and even wants to laugh: “being able to take an unusual road also shows that President Jing has extraordinary strength, and it’s good to have a chance to show his hand occasionally.”

Jing Yicheng hehe: “I hope you will have this chance to show your hand next time.”

Ruan chenxuan: “can’t compare with the total strength of Jing.”

Jing Yicheng: “just know! If only you had known yourself so well earlier?”

Ruan chenxuan: “this is the beauty of etiquette and modesty that President Jing lacks.”

Jing Yicheng: “ha ha.”


Xu Chenghao turned left to look at Ruan chenxuan and right to look at Jing Yicheng. He said silently, “look at your pig head. It’s good that you’re connected with each other? You forget who entered the hospital this morning?”

Jing Yicheng & Ruan chenxuan: ”

“Especially you Jing Yicheng!” Xu Chenghao smashed the little yellow duck pillow: “I don’t know if I’m hurt! You climb the sixth floor window, aren’t you afraid of death! You’re so capable. Why don’t you look in the mirror and see what’s on your face! Dare you! Dare you!”

Jing Yicheng was smashed into the sofa and sat down. “I don’t dare. I know it’s wrong.”

Xu Chenghao shook the little yellow duck pillow in his hand: “see? Your pillow, confiscated!”

Jing Yicheng immediately sat up straight: “why!”

“Because you are too ugly after being injured, I’m afraid to scare it.” Xu Chenghao said, “when did you get well and redeem it with the medical report.”

Jing Yicheng: “… Oh.”

Teach perfect people a lesson. Xu Chenghao manages his clothes and is the elegant young master of the Xu family. He politely invites Ruan chenxuan to sit down.

Ruan chenxuan smiled and sat down on the sofa. Look motionless, but what flows in my heart is the picture I just saw.

Sometimes slapstick is not necessarily a bad relationship, but the best proof of the relationship. It’s like the more good friends, the more they can blame each other. Because of the good relationship, they are fearless. Only when you treat strangers or people with ordinary relations, you will be polite, always pay attention to your words and deeds, and maintain your image.

Unfortunately, Ruan chenxuan found that from the current situation, Jing Yicheng is the former and he is the latter – at least Xu Chenghao will not arouse worry and concern in his heart because of him, will not break his warm mask because of him, and will not have close fight and hands-on contact with him.

But Jing Yicheng can do it.

The gap between them is not generally large. No wonder Jing Yicheng is so arrogant and proud in the morning. He also sees the gap between himself and him.

Ruan chenxuan drank tea quietly, thinking about how to face the oppression brought by Jing Yicheng.

And his watchful man was sitting on the opposite sofa, staring at him without moving his eyes. He could not help but use his eyes to suck him up. “How can Ruan Zong come back today?”

Ruan chenxuan said softly, “yes, it’s a pity that I didn’t satisfy president Jing… What’s more, although I just came back to get things this time, I can move back in a few days.”

Jing Yicheng: “it seems that President Ruan still doesn’t give up.”

Ruan chenxuan: “no, it should be just thinking.”

Jing Yicheng immediately lowered his face and stared at him. Ruan chenxuan was not affected at all and smiled back. Their eyes competed in the air. With the continuous fierce fighting, the atmosphere also changed and tightened.

Maybe this is the PK boundary brought by the villain and the male Lord. At this time, Xu Chenghao feels very redundant and should not disturb their PK… But NIMA’s this is his home! You PK go to your own house!

As soon as Xu Chenghao cleared his throat and tried to stop it, a bell rang first, directly breaking the deadlock – it was Ruan chenxuan’s mobile phone.

Ruan chenxuan immediately looked down and hung up the phone. He got up and said, “my assistant has arrived. Now that the key has been delivered, I should go. Thank President Xu for his hospitality. If you have the opportunity, you must invite President Xu to dinner.”

“No, please.” Jing Yicheng interrupted.

“I didn’t say I would invite Mr. Jing either.” after Ruan chenxuan hit back, he said to Xu Chenghao, “Mr. Xu, stay. Don’t send me. I’ll go first.”

Xu Chenghao nodded, “bye, Mr. Ruan.”

Ruan chenxuan: “bye.”

When the door closed, Jing Yicheng immediately snorted coldly, “finally left.”

Xu Chenghao kicked him in the leg: “people are gone. Why don’t you go too?”

“I haven’t eaten yet.” Jing Yicheng said with a thick face: “I’m so hungry that I can’t go back.”

Xu Chenghao: “you’re not very good. Can you climb the window?”

Jing Yicheng: “yes, all the remaining strength is used on it.”

Xu Chenghao was speechless: “who did you learn from? You didn’t talk so much before.”

Jing Yicheng looked at him and said nothing.

Xu Chenghao: ”

It can’t be him. He’s not!

Xu Chenghao forcibly changed the topic because of his guilty heart. He suddenly smashed the little yellow duck pillow into his arms and got up and said, “eat!”

Jing Yicheng took the opportunity to rub the little yellow duck pillow, then reluctantly put it back on the sofa and followed into the dining room.

Aunt is estimated to be used to Jing Yicheng’s meal. Recently, the amount of dinner is for two people, and she has prepared fruit after dinner.

Xu Chenghao set the plate again, put the light one in front of Jing Yicheng, and warned: “you are now covered with injuries, and your head is like a pig’s head. You can only eat these, you know? Don’t touch my side!”

Jing Yicheng nodded silently.

Xu Chenghao saw that he was fairly honest, so he sat down again and began to eat.

Eating, Jing Yicheng suddenly said, “the project is almost over.”

Xu Chenghao made a noise, but he didn’t reflect what the other party meant.

Jing Yicheng waited for a long time without waiting for a response. He looked up and said, “did you forget our agreement?”

Xu Chenghao raised his eyes and looked at him, “who has an agreement with you, forgot.”

Jing Yicheng immediately put down the dishes and chopsticks when hearing the speech and said seriously, “we agreed to take the project as the agreed time to determine whether the final relationship is an enemy or a friend. Now it’s only a few days away from the end of the project. Don’t you intend to say anything?”

Xu Chenghao made a move, then put down the dishes and chopsticks and thought about it. He vaguely remembered that the villain did say such similar words two or three months ago.

Xu Chenghao: “ah… I remember.”

Jing Yicheng stared at him with good eyes.

Xu Chenghao picked up the dishes and chopsticks, put them in the bowl, looked up and smiled at him: “if you want to be a friend, continue to eat, if you want to be an enemy, go out of the window and choose for yourself!”

Jing Yicheng’s eyes lit up in an instant and said in surprise, “do you agree?”

Xu Chenghao: “do you want to eat?”

“Eat!” how could Jing Yicheng not eat? He quickly picked up the dishes and chopsticks and continued to eat. Even if you eat light food in your mouth, it’s like eating honey in your heart. It’s not beautiful.

Although they knew that their relationship had eased, when the relationship was really determined, the excitement and surprise erupted like a fountain, flowing all over every corner of the body, making the whole person happy and excited. They wanted to rotate 360 degrees to ease their emotions.

The original sin of his three little peppers has finally been cleared!!!

And… This is my first true friend!

Jing Yicheng failed to manage his expression. He never put it down after his lips were raised, and his face was stiff with laughter.

Does it really hurt to laugh when your face is swollen like this? Xu Chenghao looked at it and began to follow his ferocious expression. He disliked it and said, “OK, OK, I’ve eaten and talked. Go back and have a rest. I have to go to work if you don’t go to work tomorrow.”

Jing Yicheng coughed and began to control his emotions. He looked deep and got up and said, “then I’ll go first.”

Xu Chenghao shouted behind him, “wait…”

Jing Yicheng: “don’t send it!”

Xu Chenghao said angrily, “there’s a window! Go to the door!”

Jing Yicheng: ”


At last, Xu Chenghao finally sent away idiot Jing Yi Cheng, while washing and washing his heart, make complaints about the goods, but he became more and more foolish.

Xu Chenghao made a move and thought that this would not lead to the crazy drag of the cool villain’s inner core in the article? Mentally incomplete bear child = gloomy and nervous villain?

From this point of view, the bear child has the ability to act according to his own preferences, and hates other children touching his own things. It seems to be quite consistent.

Xu Chenghao: ”

Forget it, he’d better forget it.

Xu Chenghao gave up his imagination, hurriedly finished washing, lay back in bed, held the little yellow duck pillow, looked at the little yellow duck tuzui flower pot at the head of the bed, and waited for the arrival of the little pepper 3.0 task.

Late at night, the familiar pepper taste and the familiar system tinkle.

[Ding – the feedback is successful, and the little pepper task is automatically updated to version 3.0. Task requirements: the trigger must plant 100 peppers within one month after the task is started, and can not harvest overtime. [a package of low-level pepper seeds is attached, enjoying a 30% result rate]]

[Ding – little pepper reminds you that the 30% yield of pepper planting means that you have a 40% chance of failure, a 30% chance of deformity, and a 30% chance of outcome.]

[Ding – pepper reminds you that with the increase of fruit rate, the growth cycle of pepper is also growing synchronously. From this task, the growth cycle of pepper is extended. Two days of seedling raising, two days of flowering and two days of fruit bearing. Please harvest on time and don’t forget.]

[Ding – please start your task.]

Xu Chenghao looked at a small bag of pepper seeds in his hand and digested the news carefully. As he speculated, the number of task upgrades is followed by a zero. This time it is 100, and the next time it is 11 million. He is right to prepare the greenhouse.

The only bad news is that the pepper cycle began to extend, the result rate increased to 30%, and the failure rate decreased by 10%, which greatly improved the success probability. I hope I can complete the task this time!

The author has something to say: start the third task √


not work with dark mode